Are you thinking about selling your home on the South Shore of Long Island?
If so – we want the responsibility to market your home! See our Client Reviews
Here are a few steps to consider when selling your home:
- You only have one chance to make a great first impression so get the inside and outside of your home in show condition.
- Get a market analysis of your home and its location.
- 97% of Home Buyer’s start on-line. Take the best advantage of this. Let us tell you about our internet marketing.
We can help you to sell your home for the best price, in the shortest amount of time, with the least hassle.
Please also check our Long Island Real Estate Blog for interesting new articles and information as it becomes available.
Want to see what has sold recently? Visit our SOLD Listings search .
Frequently Asked Questions:
What company should I list with?
Pugatch Realty Corp is the perfect blend of the small Mom & Pop Company but with the big name reputation in the area. It is the perfect blend to get you the exposure that is needed to sell your home. The internet helps by making it possible to give your home much more exposure so no big franchise name is needed.
Why Pugatch Realty Corp?
- We are the largest Real Estate office in the Five Towns with over 30 agents.
- Our phones are always answered by a LIVE person during business hours 7 days a week. NOT by a machine or a voice mail system.
- We offer the advantages of a franchised brokerage but we are able to give that personalized attention that we feel is so important to every seller & buyer.
So who can best sell your home? Well we think you should list with US! Donna Galinsky and Lenny Bobrow of Pugatch Realty Corp – and after doing your due diligence we think you will agree.
What makes us different?
Look at the checklist below and compare to any other Realtor:
- Give you a copy of your MLS Listing for you to check for omissions, errors, misspelling?
- Have a virtual tour done and put on the web?
- Provide a FREE Home Warranty for you and your buyers?
- Have a Broker’s Open House?
- Hold regular Open Houses for the public?
- Have their own website to attract traffic to your listing?
- Have a blog to attract internet traffic?
- Use appropriate services to market your home across the web?
- Post your home as a Trulia Featured Home?
- Sign you up for Listingbook so you can keep an eye on your competition?
- Provide regular feedback to you – both good and bad?
- Work for you 7 days a week?
- Respond to all calls within an hour if we can’t answer the first time?
- Have an office with full time receptionists rather than just answering machines?.
When it comes to selling your home, you need the best if you want the best price and the best service!
Today an experienced agent must be committed to learning because each day brings new laws, new systems, new techniques and the internet itself is a tool that requires their constant dedication.
Your house is worth what the market says it is worth. It is not worth what you want, or what you need to get for it.
Be wary of the agent that gives you an inflated price to entice you into listing your home with them. Your house is worth what a buyer will pay, and buyers pay what other buyers seem to be paying for similar homes.
The best way to determine what your home is worth is to review the recently sold homes that are most similar to yours, and then pretend you were buying the house, and ask yourself what you would pay for your home based on that information.
Overpricing a home can be a very costly mistake because buyers are inclined to pay the most money for a house when it is brand new to the market. The longer a home is on the market the more wary the buyers become.
Do you have references?
Visit our Client Reviews to hear directly from our satisfied clients.